All of the content has either been emailed to CarXStreetapkk.com or is easily accessible online and is thought to be in the public domain. Disclaimer: We believe that the content (including photos) posted complies with the terms of the Title 17, United States Code, U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and 17 U.S.C. 512 are both adhered to by CarXStreetapkk.com. Our policy is to reply to any infringement notices and take the necessary legal action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other relevant intellectual property laws.
You must send a written notification containing the details mentioned in the following section if your copyrighted content has been posted on CarXStreetapkk.com or if links to it are displayed in search results from any search engine and you want this material removed. Please be advised that if you misrepresent anything on our site that violates your copyrights, you could be held accountable for damages (including expenses and attorneys’ fees). For legal advice on this topic, we advise that you first get in touch with an attorney.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim
- Give proof that the individual claiming to represent the owner of the allegedly violated exclusive right is allowed to do so.
- Please provide us with accurate contact information so we can reach you. Include a working email address as well.
- You must include at least one search keyword under which the item appears in CarXStreetapkk.com search results and sufficiently describe the allegedly infringing copyrighted work.
- a declaration that the person making the complaint has a good faith conviction that the use of the item in question isn’t permitted by the law or the copyright owner or their representative.
- A declaration that the details in the notification are true and, under penalty of perjury, a declaration that the complaining party has the owner’s permission to act on their behalf.
- Must be signed by the representative who has the authority to act on behalf of the holder of the exclusive right that is allegedly being violated.
Please allow us one or two days to respond to your email. Please be aware that sending your complaint by email to third parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, won’t speed up the process and may cause a response to be delayed because the complaint wasn’t submitted in the appropriate manner. Thanks.